Kiing Diick // Outlander // Zardoz
This Friday, March 2nd, PEST FEST for their first year anniversary will be exhibiting works from local young artists
Kicking off at the revamped and renowned Red Gallery, a blank canvas warehouse space, this one's packed with electronic enigma,DJs, especially curated videos, photography & art exhibition and burlesque.
Pest Fest will indulge you in a fully immersive creative experience whilst acting as a hub for artists, musicians, performers and degenerates alike.
At this Pest Fest they are exploring the narrow road between desperation and absolution. Some call it love.
The Red Room (live music) will feature video loops curated by queen of relatable introspect Maya Sfakianaki. In her work she will be exploring the ideas of Obsession, Manipulation, Forbidden Love, Toxic Love and Addiction.
Darkly surreal images of fuzzed out lo-fi cyberspace, pointless rituals and possessed bodies in a fragmented world by SAGBERG
- THE ICONIC PERFORMANCE ARTIST MARTIN TOMLINSON / SELFISH CUNT HIS CONCRETE SLABS OF GROIN GRINDING, BARBED WIRED, DANK RHYTHMS LAY THE WAFER THIN FOUNDATIONS TO TOMLINSON’S PROVOCATIVE DISCOURSE ON LONDON’S HEIGHTENED HYSTERIA OF SINKING NARCISSISTIC CORPORATISED SURVIVAL
- SUPPORT FROM OUTLANDER AND ZARDOZ
CAUSTIC INDUSTRIAL, EBM AND TECHNO DJS. VISCERAL NOISE FOR DARK DANCE FLOORS
- The White room (gallery space) will feature young local artists:
- Andreia Lemos /// HERE
- Yasmine Akim /// HERE
- Martin Sure ///HERE
- Natasha Rukavishnikova /// HERE
- Sarah Grace /// HERE
- Domas Glatkauskas /// HERE
- Aleksander Mechlinski /// HERE
- This exhibition is curated by Mircha Ivens //HERE
- FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE: HERE