Wednesday, July 9, 2014 - 17:00 to Friday, August 1, 2014 - 23:00
Voodoo Ray’s serves gourmet New York Style pizza by the slice and they opened our restaurant doors in Dalston in November 2012. After spending a lot of time in New York they decided to bring the famous slice culture across the channel and their infamous 22” gourmet pizzas have become well established as an East London institution. They have had amazing food reviews this year from everyone from Observer Food Monthly to the Evening standard and we are now taking Voodoo Ray’s mobile with our new customized Pizza Trailer to festivals and events across the UK.
Voodoo Ray's menu at Red Market will feature a selection of their in-house favorites:
- Regular Slice- Napoli sauce, foir di latte mozzarella, and basil - V
- Hot Mix 5- Napoli sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, red pepper, jalepenos
- Giorgio Moroder- Napoli sauce, mozzarella, courgette, sunblush tomato, goats cheese, basil -V
- Captain Beefheart- Napoli sauce, mozzarella, salt beef, gherkin, dill, and mustard
- Garden Centre- Napoli sauce, mozzarella, roast peppers, roasted aubergine, mushrooms and red onion -V
- Porky's- Napoli sauce, mozzarella, Cumberland sausage, stilton, red onion and parsley
- Got Beef- Napoli sauce, mozzarella, ground beef steak, roasted aubergine & bechamel sauce
- Queen Vegan- Napoli sauce, fresh tomato, mushrooms, artichoke, red onion, jalepenos, herb gremolata - Vegan
- Green & White- Fresh spinach and ricotta base topped with mozzarella, pecorino, and pine nuts £5 –
All our meats are free range and sourced from Butchers Guild member Frank Godfrey’s.
Voodoo Rays believe in leaving as little a mark behind as possible, therefore all our catering disposables such as plates, cutlery, cups, pizza boxes, napkins, and blue roll are fully compostable. These consumables are supplied by Vegware.
Voodoo Ray will be at Red Market until Sunday 10th of August.
Red Market: 288-299 Old Street, London, EC1V 9DP